18 May 2008

Look! I'm world famous!

A while back, a guy on Flickr asked me if he could use one of my photos for a Jazz Festival they were holding, called The Upton Blues Festival which they are holding in the UK. The guy wasn't the first to ask me about, this, and I said the same thing that I always say when people ask: Sure, go ahead as long as I get attribution and a copy of the final product. While the guy wasn't the first to ask, he is the first to actually return a finished product to me, which you can see here:



This is the original photo, taken from my Flickr photostream:



The guy chose this photo because last year the area that the festival was held was devastated by flooding, and this is their comeback year, which made the broken piano appropriate. Thanks to the Upton Blues Festival for appreciating my work, and for actually returning something to me!